Information on Cookies
Cookies are small text files that are used to obtain information on navigation within the site.
1) cookies with data compiled by the user (session ID), the duration of a session or persistent cookies limited to a few hours in some cases;
2) authentication cookies, used for authenticated services, for the duration of a session;
3) user-centric security cookies, used to identify authentication abuses, for a limited persistent duration;
4) session cookies for multimedia players, such as cookies for “flash” readers, lasting one session;
5) session cookies for load balancing, lasting one session;
6) persistent cookies for the personalization of the user interface, the duration of a session (or a little more);
7) cookies for sharing content through social plug-ins of third parties, for members of a social network that have logged in.
You can freely accept or refuse the sending of all or some of our cookies to your terminal, but must bear in mind that the sending by our servers of some technical cookies is necessary to allow the operation of some parts of the service that require identification of the user’s path through different pages of the site. Therefore, in the absence of such cookies, the operation of the site may be compromised or impossible. If you accept to receive cookies from our servers, you can at any time change this choice and disable easily and easily the operation of all or some cookies through the browser configuration options used by you.
Each browser, has different procedures for the management of cookies, below is the link to the specific instructions of the most popular:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
Apple Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
- Session cookies (technical cookies)
The use of so-called technical cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow the safe and efficient export of the site. Session cookies used on this site avoid the use of other technologies that could compromise the privacy of users’ browsing and do not allow the acquisition of personal identification data.
- Statistical cookies (c.d. analytical cookies)
Whenever a user visits the website, an analytical software tracks the cookies anonymously. This allows us to monitor the number of users, page views or time spent on a particular page. This site uses Google Analytics, a web statistics and analysis service, offered by Google Inc. It is aimed at identifying which pages are most viewed by users / visitors to the site, how long they have remained within it, the geographical area of origin. This information is only processed for statistical purposes and in an anonymous form. The information collected by Google Analytics, including the IP address of the user / visitor, is transmitted to the server of Google Inc. anonymously. However, these cookies can not be used to make profiling or identify particular users, but are used exclusively for statistical purposes in aggregate form.
Third Party Cookies
During the navigation on this site, the user may receive on his / her terminal also cookies of different websites or web servers (so-called “third party” cookies): this happens because on the site there may be elements such as, for example, images , maps, specific links to web pages of other domains that reside on servers other than the one on which the requested page is located. In other words, these cookies are set directly by managers of websites or servers other than the ebook.biopixel.net site.
- Biopixel s.r.l. – via Grazioli, 22 – 24022 Alzano Lombardo (Bergamo)